Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm



Hey, Maybelline Baby Lips are here!

Yes, in a silver platter, there they are, three variants from all six!
I don't know why they only sell three variants here, but I am happy anyways. I was introduced to baby lips by my favorite beauty guru on Youtube, Rachhloves. She said this lip balm help her to moisturize her lips and it doesn't get to glossy and oily. The thing is, my lips tends to dry in a snap, so I have to put on lip balm as often as possible, but all lip balms I have tried always made my lips look too glossy and I don't like it, because my lips are not plumpy, as in they're not this full gorgeous kind, so its not good with lip gloss. Plus, my face is oily, and lip gloss exaggerate it. As the result, I don't wear lip balms too often at daylight, but I do put them on before I go to bed. So my lips are dry on daytime. That's why I keep looking for a good matte-ish lip balm until I heard about Maybelline Baby Lips.

I definitely had to try and coincidentally, Eda bought one. I tried it on and it was really satisfying! So obviously I had to get one..err..two of them, as I love love peach so very much, and I am thrilled to try their white colored Quenched. Baby Lips definitely help me with my lip problems. After all, a smile is girl's best make up. I am so happy that Maybelline Indonesia decided to put them in the market. I bet they will get sold out fast!

Retail Price in Watson's Kelapa Gading Mall Jakarta : IDR 18.900 (and they're having their monthly promo, if you purchase anything with minimum price of IDR 40.000, you can get Baby Lips for 10.900 only! My lips and wallet are happy :) )


Maybelline baby lips are now available on major beauty stores, drugstores, department stores, and Maybelline counters in Jakarta.



Grab them fast and get babylipcious!


Watsons
Kelapa Gading Mall,
Jl. Boulevard Kelapa Gading,
Mal Kelapa Gading 3, Ground Floor #LG-07
North Jakarta, Jakarta


Travel options :

By TransJakarta Busway : Get off at ASMI shelter, then take a taxi to the mall. (costs IDR 3.500 for the TransJakarta, and around IDR 15.000 for the taxi ride)

By Taxi : Blue Bird taxis are available outside the mall. (cost depends on what taxi you're taking and where you're staying)

By Train : Get off at Cikini Station, then take taxi to the mall. (costs IDR 6.000 for the train, and around IDR 40.000 for the taxi ride)




J.


No comments:

Post a Comment